Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Workshop
A comprehensive look at the compliance requirements for the FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Program.
- Know the purpose of the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) rule
- Identify what to include in your FSVP Design
- Develop and implement your FSVP
- Implement a compliant recordkeeping system
Who Should Attend:
- U.S.‐based food processors who meet the definition of “importer” in the FSVP rule.* This includes those who own or are the consignee of food at the time of entry, or, if no owner or consignee exists, the U.S. agent or representative of the foreign owner.
- Others who have an interest in ensuring that the requirements of the FSVP rule are met, including brokers, exporters, foreign suppliers of food exported to the U.S., business owners who currently buy food from foreign sources, and representatives of foreign governments.
Learn requirements to comply with the FDA Foreign Supplier Verification Program.
All training sessions are taught by FSPCA trained FSVP lead instructors. On completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate from the FSPCA.
Classroom Price: $725/person
Discounts apply for early bird, multiple attendee and multiple course registrations.
Fees include: instructor-led training, downloadable presentation, and Certificate of Completion.
Save on time and travel expenses when you have 6 or more team members for training. Contact us to schedule a private, on-site training at your facility.