- Scoping and Project Initiation:
- Client and SCS confirm scope of project.
- Client signs Work Order and returns to SCS to initiate project.
- SCS provides an overview of project milestones.
- SCS Auditor works with client to collect necessary data.
- Auditor reviews data and drafts report for client approval.
- Upon successful SRSP Verification, SCS will notify Signet of the client’s compliance to the SRSP. The client will then receive SCS certificates and logos.
- Compliance with SRSP is required annually.
- Audits of suppliers are requested by the SRSP Project Team based on a representative sample basis.
Timeline: Verification takes on average 3 – 8 weeks to complete from signed Work Order through to final decision. Onsite audits*, if required, are typically one-day audits.
*If sufficient risks or gaps are found, SCS reserves the right to conduct an onsite audit of relevant corporate offices or manufacturing sites.