- HPDC Registration
- Client registers for HPD Online Builder account on HPDC.
- The Builder facilitates the data collection process.
SCS partners with our toxicologists to:
- Determine the number of HPDs needed to cover products being disclosed (multiple products may be grouped under one HPD).
- Collect material composition tables, associated SDS/MSDS, supporting documentation, and identify CASRNs for each substance.
- Check for potential health hazards associated with each CASRN and draft HPD.
- The client submits HPD to SCS for verification.
- Upon successful verification, a certificate and logo are issued to client, and is added to the HPD Public Repository and SCS Green Products Guide.
- An HPD is valid for 3 years with annual surveillance audits.