Join us as we lead the charge for sustainable and environmental
practices in every corner of the global economy.
Be part of our awesome team
Do you have a passion for the environment? Join us as we lead the charge for sustainable and environmental practices in every corner of the global economy. We're looking for the next generation of thinkers and innovators to help us set the standard for sustainability.
We Inspire the Change
Hear from our employees, firsthand, about what its like working at SCS Global Services. These are what some current members of our team have to say about their jobs.
"I wake up everyday looking forward to tackling climate change!"
Christie Pollet-Young - Director, Greenhouse Gas Verification
"Working with such an incredible team that is driven by a great mission has made this a job I am proud to have."
Tony Hall - Coordinator
"A career at SCS Global Services brings with it the opportunity to witness tremendous insight into how sustainability reaches all industries while working alongside fascinating and determined individuals."
Gerardo Marenco - International Account Manager
"Being a parent is challenging in the best of times, but Covid completely upended my work life balance. SCS has been exceptionally responsive to my needs as a working father & has put me in a position to be successful despite challenges of the 'new normal'."
Kevin Warner - Manager, Sustainable Agriculture
"I have never worked with a group of people who are collectively this intelligent and talented."
Maggie Schwartz - Director, Chain of Custody
"I love coming to work & having a creative outlet with amazing, hard-working colleagues! We thrive as a team, motivated by sustainability!"
Nikki Helms - Marketing Project Manager
At SCS, we live our passion for sustainability and full season active lifestyles. Our job is inspiring people to adopt sustainable choices, so we make sure to support our employees with the standard benefits package of healthcare, 401k, and paid time off. From a casual, flexible work environment to employee parties and events, we're all about making it easy to stay active and connected to our culture.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employee Discount Programs
- Transportation or parking stipend
- In Office Massages
Where do you fit in? Explore our opportunities to find out more about how you can join our team.
- Administrative Coordinator, Responsible SourcingLocation: See Job Description3 days ago, Full Time
- Life Cycle AssociateLocation: See Job Description1 week ago, Full Time
- Program Associate, Greenhouse Gas (GHG) VerificationLocation: See Job Description1 week ago, Full Time
- Sales Executive - Food SafetyLocation: See Job Description1 week ago, Full Time
- Technical Associate, Responsible Sourcing StrategiesLocation: See Job Description2 weeks ago, Full Time
- Marketing ManagerLocation: See Job Description3 months ago, Full Time
- Food Safety Auditor, FSSC 22000, USA /CanadaLocation: See Job Description2 months ago, Contracted
- Food Safety Auditor, GMP/GDP/HACCP, USA /CanadaLocation: See Job Description2 months ago, Contracted
- Food Safety Auditor, SQF, USA /CanadaLocation: See Job Description2 months ago, Contracted
- Food Safety Auditor, BRCGS, USA /CanadaLocation: See Job Description2 months ago, Contracted
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Contract AuditorLocation: See Job Description3 months ago, Contracted
- Organic InspectorLocation: See Job Description5 months ago, Contracted
- Food Safety Auditor, All USALocation: See Job Description6 months ago, Contracted
- Contract Auditor – Metals & Jewelry Supply ChainLocation: See Job Description7 months ago, Contracted
The SCS team comprises of highly qualified employees around the world, working rigorously to promote sustainable decision-making and policies in order to safeguard our environment, support workers and communities, and raise the standard of living for all.
We are located in the City of Emeryville, which is centrally located in the heart of the Bay Area. Our modern, high-rise campus features panoramic views of the entire San Francisco Bay and easy access to walking and biking trails. Other resources include: a fitness center with a schedule of classes, monthly massage, a bocce ball court, a collaboration lounge with a pool table and shuffleboard, an international café, car detailing services, and free shuttle access to the BART transportation system and local eateries.
SCS is dedicated to building and maintaining a dynamic organization and culture that reflects the individual strengths of every person who is a part of the company. Through diversity we gain a wider range of perspectives and experience. SCS promotes a culture of collaboration and learning with many opportunities to celebrate our shared interests. Highlights include: peer to peer presentations on program developments, Earth Day, Bike to Work Month, a Bocce Ball Tournament, the Annual Summer BBQ and Holiday Party, Teambuilding Volunteer Days, a Homegrown Tomato Taste Test, and family-style potluck lunches.