Join us as we lead the charge for sustainable and environmental
practices in every corner of the global economy.
Be part of our awesome team
Do you have a passion for the environment? Join us as we lead the charge for sustainable and environmental practices in every corner of the global economy. We're looking for the next generation of thinkers and innovators to help us set the standard for sustainability.
We Inspire the Change
Hear from our employees, firsthand, about what its like working at SCS Global Services. These are what some current members of our team have to say about their jobs.
"I wake up everyday looking forward to tackling climate change!"
Christie Pollet-Young - Managing Director, Greenhouse Gas Verification
"Working with such an incredible team that is driven by a great mission has made this a job I am proud to have."
Tony Hall - Associate II, Product Claims
"A career at SCS Global Services brings with it the opportunity to witness tremendous insight into how sustainability reaches all industries while working alongside fascinating and determined individuals."
Gerardo Marenco - International Sales Manager
"Being a parent is challenging in the best of times, but Covid completely upended my work life balance. SCS has been exceptionally responsive to my needs as a working father & has put me in a position to be successful despite challenges of the 'new normal'."
Kevin Warner - Director, ESG Certification
"I have never worked with a group of people who are collectively this intelligent and talented."
Maggie Schwartz - Managing Director, Forestry Services
"I love coming to work & having a creative outlet with amazing, hard-working colleagues! We thrive as a team, motivated by sustainability!"
Nikki Helms - Senior Marketing Manager
At SCS, we live our passion for sustainability and full-season active lifestyles. Our job is inspiring people to adopt sustainable choices, so we make sure to support our employees with a generous benefits package of healthcare, a vigorous 401k match, and paid time off. All SCS positions are remote, allowing our employees the ability to work flexibly. Remote work is supported with ergonomic tools, lunch and learn presentations, and monthly events with fellow employees.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Paid Mental Health Day
- Employee Discount Programs
Explore our opportunities to find out more about how you can join our team.
- ISCCLocation: Remote, France | Full Time | 1 week ago
- Responsible Sourcing StrategiesLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 1 week ago
- ISCCLocation: Remote, Spain | Full Time | 1 week ago
- ISCCLocation: Remote, Germany | Full Time | 1 week ago
- Responsible Sourcing StrategiesLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 2 weeks ago
- SQF/BRC AuditingLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 2 weeks ago
- ISCCLocation: "Remote, US" | Full Time | 3 weeks ago
- Life Cycle EnergyLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 4 weeks ago
- ESSLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 1 month ago
- GHG ProjectLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 1 month ago
- SQF/BRC AuditingLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 1 month ago
- General and AdminLocation: Remote, US | Full Time | 1 year ago
The SCS team comprises of highly qualified employees around the world, working rigorously to promote sustainable decision-making and policies in order to safeguard our environment, support workers and communities, and raise the standard of living for all.
SCS Headquarters is located in Emeryville, California, which is centrally located in the heart of the Bay Area. Our modern, high-rise campus is open for all employees to enjoy and utilize at their convenience.
SCS is dedicated to building and maintaining a dynamic organization and culture that reflects the individual strengths of every person who is a part of the company. Through diversity, we gain a wider range of perspectives and experiences. SCS promotes a culture of collaboration and learning with many opportunities to celebrate our shared interests.
Highlights include: Team Building Volunteer Day, Earth Day, Bike to Work Month, Wellness Webinars, and many more virtual get-togethers.