Gain a fresh approach to food safety team management. Instructor assists learners in understanding how to distribute accountability and work as a team to develop or update, and implement, a food safety plan with full documentation.
- Craft a road map; delegate tasks; collaborate in real-time; broadcast progress charts to C-level executives
- Approach regulatory requirements and audit criteria methodically; design your system for your team and your auditor
- Avoid unnecessary software purchases; avoid labor costs due formatting files and navigating folders
Who Should Attend:
- Those who oversee or contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a food safety plan (HACCP team members, PCQIs and SQF Practitioners, Document Managers)
A food safety course such as HACCP, SQF or Preventive Controls for Human Food is recommended.
This workshop introduces a step-by-step approach to modernize food safety management with straightforward workflow techniques and simple tools.
Educate and empower your team to:
- Develop or update your food safety plan
- Prepare to perform an internal audit and be ready for 3rd party audits
- Use low cost tools* to build, organize and maintain documentation
Contact us to schedule a private, on-site training at your facility.
Contact Diane Dulmage
Training Services Account Manager
Contact Eddie Gomez
Director of Sales and Business Development, LATAM
Contact Eduardo Felipe
Business Development – North & East of Mexico
Contact Oscar Morales
Business Development; Central and South México