Provides an overview of Food Safety Culture, best practices and elements that contributes to creating a robust food safety culture-aligns with GFSI requirements.
- Define Food Safety Culture
- Identify tools and different approaches to engage senior management
- Evaluate current food safety culture and identify strengths and weakness
- Develop a food safety culture plan
- Develop an action plan and identify methods to measure food safety culture
Who Should Attend:
Quality Assurance/Control personnel, Food safety, Production, Managers, Supervisors, Sanitation personnel.