FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food Workshop
Become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Have the confidence that your Food Safety Plan complies with FSMA’s Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCHF) rule.
- Maximize time and expenses by attending a blended course (part online, part in-person…see Course Delivery Options below).
- SCS Special: An optional HACCP for Processors exam and Certificate of Completion is offered at the conclusion of the SCS course (4 hr. webinar and 2-day live training) for those who need to meet the GFSI – HACCP requirements.
This Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) designed workshop is the only standardized curriculum for the PCHF rule recognized by FDA. A step by step approach for identifying hazards and applying preventive controls is integrated with interactive group exercises. Prerequisites and the newly revised GMPs are reviewed.
Learn more about the Preventive Controls Rule for Human Food - Link to FAQ Link to FDA/FSMA Guidance
Two Course Options:
Choose one of two blended courses for this 20 hr. training:
- 4 hr. live instructor-led webinar and 2 day live instructor-led training - see Agenda
- 1 day live instructor-led training after completing the FSPCA online self-paced Part 1 training - see Agenda
Learn more and register for Part 1, FSPCA course and for Part 2 with SCS below.
- December 7 (Part 2)Register
- December 11-13 (2.5 days live)Register
- January 17-19 (2.5 days live)Register
- February 1-2 (webinar 1/30)Register
- February 23 (Part 2)Register
- March 28-29 (webinar 3/23) Register
- April 3 (Part 2)Register
Santa Ana, CA
Registration Fees: two day live training with 4 hr. webinar: $795/person or online with 1 day live training (Part 2): $425/person (plus the online FSPCA Part 1 fee: Part 1, FSPCA course). Discounts apply for early bird, multiple attendee and multiple course registrations. (SCS courses only)
SCS Fees include: Instructor-led training, course materials, lunch, FSPCA official Certificate of Completion and SCS Certificate of Completion.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Know the requirements necessary to comply with the Preventive Controls Rule
- Satisfy the FDA training requirement for the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Meet GFSI standard training requirement for a 16 hour examinable HACCP course
Who Should Attend: Who should attend: Managers, supervisors and employees of food facilities seeking more knowledge about FSMA’s Preventive Control Rule; those interested in becoming a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual and assuming the responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining a facility Food Safety Plan; companies exporting to the U.S.; food brokers; food safety auditors and consultants.