Based on ISO 19011 procedures for conducting an internal audit, this course provides training for team members responsible for verifying food safety systems. This course satisfies the GFSI internal auditor training requirement and is recommended for those who are familiar with the GFSI standard they plan to audit.
- Create audit schedules and checklists to verify programs
- Learn techniques for conducting audit interviews
- Role play to foster effective communication and learning
- Report writing to communicate audit findings to management
- Review GFSI self-assessment tools
Who Should Attend:
Team members responsible for or preparing to conduct internal audits for their GFSI-standard food safety management system. Auditors and Consultants working with the BRC, SQF, GlobalG.A.P. and PrimusGFS standards. Self-Assessment Tools will be available depending on course focus.
An understanding of food safety systems including PRPs and HACCP and knowledge of the standards to be audited.