SCS cares deeply about the health and well-being of our clients, our employees, our colleagues, and the communities we serve.
During this time of exceptional uncertainty and impacts of this current global pandemic, SCS is proactively taking all possible steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19 to safeguard our global staff, our clients and partners. We are working every day to ensure that we can continue to provide critical services to meet our clients’ needs, and support the health and safety of their operations, workforce, and customers. Among these steps, we have undertaken the following measures:
Strict travel restrictions for our auditing staff. We will not visit any client if we have traveled to, from or through a restricted country or any local government-restricted area for at least 14 days, in conformance with guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control or comparable country agencies. See: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
Reduced face-to-face meetings with clients. We are limiting international and domestic travel, and will fully adhere to any travel restrictions imposed. For instance: https://www.nytimes.com/article/coronavirus-travel-restrictions.html?referringSource=articleShare
Increased the use of remote auditing tools where appropriate. A variety of alternatives are being investigated and applied, as fitting with scheme policies and requirements.
Work closely with clients whose operations are directly impacted. The purpose is to tailor our services to meet the evolving needs of each client, while maintaining program integrity.
Enforcing strict hygiene protocols. This includes:
- Required hand washing with soap and water or hand sanitizer before or upon entering client facilities.
- Required reporting any symptoms and mandatory self-quarantines as appropriate
- Required daily (morning) temperature readings of auditors
- Required use of personal protection equipment (e.g., masks, gloves, coveralls)
- Increased hygienic maintenance of all tools and equipment
- Conform with all client-based COVID-19 specifications
- Query clients prior to visits about any onsite health and safety issues
SCS continues to monitor the global situation and respond with appropriate actions. Among other things, we have established new, flexible auditing solutions intended to address the diverse needs of our many clients during this difficult period. Please contact your account manager for further details, or contact email@example.com.
Stay well and stay safe.