GLOBALG.A.P. is the internationally recognized scheme for farm production, setting voluntary standards for the certification of agricultural products around the globe.
- Create audit schedules and checklists to verify programs
- Learn techniques for conducting audit interviews
- Role play to foster effective communication and learning
- Report writing to communicate audit findings to management
- Review GLOBALG.A.P. self-assessment tools
Who Should Attend:
Those persons, including auditors and inspectors, quality managers, technical advisors, and Farm Assurers involved in multi-site operations: Option 2 (Producer Groups) or Option 1 (Single Producer with Single Site or Multiple Sites) with a QMS (Quality Management System).
Knowledge of GLOBALG.A.P. Certification requirements.
This one-day course builds upon the Growers Workshop training, and is divided into two sections: Internal Auditor/Inspector and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Internal Auditor/Inspector - Learn farm auditing and inspection techniques and practices. Based on ISO 19011 procedures for conducting an internal audit, this course provides training for team members responsible for verifying food safety systems.
- Quality Management System (QMS) - Learn how to develop and manage your plan for producer groups including the organizational structure, policies, procedures, processes and resources needed to implement a QMS.
Classroom Price: $425/person
Discounts applied at registration for early bird, multiple attendee and bundled course registrations. Students and government personnel may apply for discounts by submitting a valid student or government ID to [email protected].
instructor-led training, course materials, lunch and certificate
Contact Diane Dulmage
Training Services Account Manager
Contact Eddie Gomez
Director of Sales and Business Development, LATAM
Contact Eduardo Felipe
Business Development – North & East of Mexico
Contact Oscar Morales
Business Development; Central and South México
ALL CLASSROOM COURSES TENTATIVE DUE TO COVID-19
Through complimentary and joint education, training, and service offerings, SCS and AgSafe support growers, packers, distributors, and farm labor contractors, addressing critical issues impacting worker safety, health, human resources, and food safety.