Water Stewardship Services
Sustainable Water Management Technical Advisory Consulting and Verification
What is Water Stewardship Services?
SCS Global Services offers Water Stewardship Verification and customized technical advisory services to support clients with implementing and demonstrating achievement of site-based water stewardship goals. SCS gained recognition as one of the foremost certifiers to the Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS) Standard and is now one of the most experienced auditing bodies in water stewardship today.
Our offerings include:
- Water Stewardship Verification - Based on the five-step continuous improvement framework from the AWS Standard, (Good Water Governance, Sustainable Water Balance, Good Water Quality Status, Important Water-Related Areas, Safe Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for all (WASH), our Verification program takes a risk-based approach and provides an efficient audit process.
- Technical Advisory Services - Our range of customizable services includes technical advisory consulting, pre-assesment auditing, and gap analysis for sites working to achieve water stewardship goals including SCS’ Water Stewardship Verification and AWS Standard implementation.
Why Choose SCS?
Companies choose to leverage SCS’ water stewardship expertise to help navigate their water sustainability journey. As a leader for 38+ years in sustainability standards, third-party verification and certification, SCS has helped thousands of companies demonstrate their sustainability efforts that contribute to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
SCS offers a customized suite of services for responsible water practices, including verification to the WAVE program, REPLENISH Verification, Technical Advisory Services, and Water Stewardship Verification.
- Program Documents
- Streamlined services. Work with SCS solely for all Verification and Technical Advisory projects.
- Ensure efficiency through a risk-based approach to onsite auditing requirements.
- Demonstrate water stewardship actions and achievements through third-party verification.
- Achieve recognition with a Water Stewardship Verification claim and logo.
How can SCS Technical Advisory Services support my site?
SCS Technical Advisory Services are a suite of consulting services designed to fit your specific site(s) needs. Services include implementation guidance and standard support, pre-assessment auditing, gap analysis, and other specialized options.
What is a Gap Analysis and how can it support implementation?
Gap Analysis is a tool to review current water programs and practices to identify changes and improvements that can be made to support water stewardship goals including SCS Water Stewardship Verification and the AWS Standard implementation.
What is Pre-Assessment?
Pre-Assessments are desk review audits with a site-specific scope. The assessment is done at a reduced cost and effort, but still provides major gaps and likely non-conformities at each site that can impact implementation.
Ready to get started or need more info? Connect with us.