This 16-hour International HACCP Alliance (IHA) approved course provides the key understanding to create a risk assessment plan based on the HACCP approach for controlling food safety hazards for animal food operations. Review GMPs and learn about the hazards that can potentially be present in these operations that must be controlled, and how HACCP-based Systems can help to make animal food products safe. This training provides a brief overview of FSMA regulations that can affect the animal food operations.
- Explain Food Safety
- Know the History of Food Safety
- Understand the Benefits of implementing HACCP Systems for Animal Feed Production
- Understand Responsibilities of Key Personnel in Animal Feed Production
- Know key Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs)
- Identify, prevent, or control Hazards that are potentially present in the Animal Feed or Food Production
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, HACCP team members and industry members needing a better understanding of HACCP and Food Safety Plan development.
None. This is a basic food safety training.