- ARM is a global initiative to foster sustainable artisanal and small-scale mining (ASM). ARM selected SCS as its partner to audit and authorize operators and licensees against its Fairmined standard.
- APSCA is a professional association dedicated to advancing the use of reputable, independent social compliance audits as a tool to assure good workplace conditions worldwide. In support of this mission, APSCA works to enhance the professionalism, consistency and credibility of the individuals and organizations performing independent social…
- ACT is a professional trade association comprised of companies involved in the design, development, production and promotion of textiles for commercial interiors. ACT is SCS' partner in the Facts certification program, recognizing contract textiles that conform to the multi-attribute standard NSF/ANSI 336.
- The asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program is the world’s most recognised certification mark for products and services that are more suitable for people with asthma and allergies.
- BIFMA is the non-profit trade association for business and institutional furniture manufacturers. BIFMA created level®, the sustainability certification for commercial furniture through the multi-attribute ANSI/BIFMA e3 standard. BIFMA also created ANSI/BIFMA m7, which is one of the criteria evaluated against in SCS' indoor air quality program.
- The Forest Stewards Guild is a non-profit, professional organization of forest stewards, associated natural resource professionals, and affiliates who are passionate about restoring and sustaining the integrity of our forests while meeting the needs of the communities that rely on them. They are a national organization with regional projects and…
- The GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies is an independent social science research institute based in Hamburg, Germany.The GIGA stands for an approach that is global in content, reach, and structure.
- The HPDC is a customer-led organization convened to create and support the Health Product Declaration (HPD) and promote transparency in the building industry. SCS was selected to help establish third-party verification protocols for the HPDC and is providing feedback on the overall process as well as making recommendations for potential changes.
- The Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance (IRMA) is the answer to a global demand for more socially and environmentally responsible mining. The mission of the organization is to protect people and the environment directly affected by mining.
- The International Living Future Institute’s mission is to lead the transformation toward a civilization that is socially just, culturally rich, and ecologically restorative. SCS is a proud partner.
- mindful MATERIALS is a design industry initiative that provides a common platform for manufacturers to clearly communicate transparency and optimization information for their building products.
- RFCI and SCS developed FloorScore® to test and certify flooring products for compliance with indoor air quality emission requirements of LEED, CHPS, the Green Guide for Health Care, and other healthy building rating programs.
- RJC is a whole-of-supply chain standards initiative for the jewellery supply chain, from mine to retail. Through the Code of Practices and CoC standards, RJC brings a commitment to a responsible supply chain and implementation of responsible business practices.
- ResponsibleSteel™ is the iron and steel industry’s first global multi-stakeholder standard and certification programme. Its approach to standards and certification is oriented to align with the ISEAL Codes of Good Practice.
- The Climate Collaborative consists of manufacturers, retailers, distributors, brokers, suppliers and other concerned businesses from the natural foods industry working collaboratively to take bold action to reverse climate change. SCS is partnered with The Climate Collaborative as a Solutions Provider
- The Last Prisoner Project focuses on justice initiatives for individuals still incarcerated for victimless cannabis offenses. SCS is supporting the Prison to Prosperity Reentry Program with food safety vocational training scholarships.
- TCNA is an international trade association dedicated to expanding the market for ceramic tile manufactured in North America. TCNA created the first multi-attribute sustainability standard under the American National Standards Institute for tiles and tile installation materials, called Green Squared™.
- AWS is a global membership-based collaboration. We unite organizations behind our mission: To lead a global network that promotes responsible use of freshwater that is socially and economically beneficial and environmentally sustainable.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide. FSC enables businesses and consumers to make informed choices about the forest products they buy, and create positive change through the power of market dynamics. SCS was a founding member of the FSC, and…
- The Grower-Shipper Association Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides education and information on the agriculture industry as well as offering innovative programs to community outreach.
The Independent Bakers Association is a Washington, DC-based national trade association of over 200 family-owned wholesale bakeries and allied industry trades. IBA supports market-oriented agricultural commodity programs and advocates for reducing the burden on manufacturers caused by excessive regulation.
The International Fresh Produce Association is a trade organization representing companies from every segment of the global fresh produce and floral supply chain. IFPA helps members grow by providing connections that expand business opportunities and increase sales and consumption.
- IPMI is an international association of members of the precious metals community formed to provide a forum for the exchange of information and technology. IPMI seeks and promotes the efficient and environmentally sound use, reuse, and recycling of precious metals from both primary and secondary sources. IPMI conducts educational meetings and…
The Specialty Food Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit membership-based trade association in the United States representing 3,000+ businesses. The SFA was established in 1952 to foster trade, commerce and interest in the specialty food industry in the U.S.
- The Sustainable Packaging Coalition brings together businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies to collectively strengthen and advance the business case for more sustainable packaging.
- The Texas International Produce Association (TIPA) was created in 1942 to represent the business, economic, and political interests of Texas-grown fruits and vegetables; and address the issues and opportunities surrounding the imports of Mexico-grown produce that is shipped through Texas ports.
- The Textile Exchange is committed to accelerating sustainable practices in the global textile value chain in order to create material change, restore the environment, and enhance lives. Textile Exchange operates as a convener, a networker, and a catalyst for the sustainable industry as a whole.
- United Fresh Produce Association is the industry’s leading trade association committed to driving the growth and success of produce companies and their partners. United Fresh represents the interests of member companies throughout the global fresh produce supply chain, including family-owned, private and publicly traded businesses as well as…
- The U.S. Green Building Council is a nonprofit organization that promotes sustainable design and construction through the LEED building rating system, along with educational offerings, nationwide chapters, and the annual Greenbuild Conference & Expo.
Membership as a Water Champion is for companies to show support for The Water Council’s mission to solve global water challenges and drive economic growth through water innovation and stewardship. SCS is a founding Water Champion member.
World Coffee Research unites the global coffee industry to drive science-based agricultural solutions to urgently secure a diverse and sustainable supply of quality coffee today and for generations to come. WCR was formed by the global coffee industry in 2012, recognizing that innovation in coffee agriculture is necessary to meet…