GLOBALG.A.P. Growers Workshop
IFA Version 4 - Crops Base; Fruits & Vegetables
GLOBALG.A.P. Certification could help grow your sales and meet new food safety requirements. This workshop will cover the IFA standard, and review the new GFSI accepted Produce Safety Standard (PSS) for North American suppliers.
The GLOBALG.A.P. standard is a partnership between agricultural producers and retailers with standards and procedures for good agricultural practices (GAP).
- Jan 29-30: Emeryville, CA.
QMS & Internal Auditor/Inspection View
- Complimentary Webinar (~1hr)View
Fees: Cost varies by sign-up date and number of attendees- see registration link
Fees include: 2 days training, digital access to materials binder (+ e-mailed information), Certificates of Attendance
Course Highlights (2 days)
- Review of the General Regulations, the certification system, and Control Points for the All Farm, Crops Base, and Fruit and Vegetable scopes. The Control Points are the actual audit checklists used by Certification Bodies during a GLOBALG.A.P. audit or a fruit and vegetables operation.
- Online discussions, case studies, and question and answer sessions to understand how the GLOBALG.A.P. system applies in practice.
Why Move up to GLOBALG.A.P.?
- Reduce audit duplication and meet supplier requirements (GFSI approved)
- Meet buyer requests and expand to more markets abroad
- Enhance your food safety management system
- Motivate your workforce and improve productivity
- Improve processes and best practices for sound environmental farming
Day One 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
- Introduction to GLOBALG.A.P.
- General Regulations: the “rules and regulations” that govern the GLOBALG.A.P farm certification process
- GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Process
- Control Points and Compliance Criteria (CPCCs): the check lists used during GLOBALG.A.P audits
- All Farm – farm‐wide control points that apply to all GLOBALG.A.P. operations
Day Two 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
- Crops Base – control points for any operation producing crops (i.e. fruit and vegetables, row crops, flowers, etc.)
- Fruit and Vegetables – control points that apply to GLOBALG.A.P. fruit and vegetable producers
- Working group activity
- Certificates awarded