Internal Auditor Training for GFSI Programs
Verify the Effectiveness of Your Food Safety Program
And/Or Your Supplier's Food Safety Program
This course, one-day or two-days, offers basic audit training for in-house auditors and consultants responsible for verifying the effectiveness of the food safety system.
Fees: Cost varies by 1 or 2 day course, sign-up date and number of attendees- see registration link
Fees include: training, material binder, lunch and certificate
- Create audit schedules to inspect/verify programs
- Communicate audit findings to management
- Develop corrective actions of deficiencies
- Analyze Root Cause (corrective actions are not enough)
- Review SQF, BRC & GlobalG.A.P. Self Assessment Tools
One-day or two-days courses are available.
Our one-day couse is recommended for attendees who have previously taken a formal GFSI training, such as SQF, BRC, or GLOBAL.G.A.P. This one-day course is often scheduled after SQF training. The SQF training covers the basic requirements that are taught during the first day of the two-days course.
The two-day course is open to the general public with minimal food safety experience.
(1-day Internal Auditor course will cover mostly Day Two agenda topics)
- Introduction to Auditing - Overview
- Review GFSI benchmarked requirements
- Auditable items for each GFSI requirement (SQF, BRC, GlobalGAP. May be varied for each course)
- Key items to Audit: Food safety management system, good practices-GAPs/GMPs, HACCP program
- Audit Procedure – ISO 19011
- Exercises – key elements, process flow
- Qualification of auditors, roles and responsibilities
- Audit challenges, tools, preparation, schedules, scope examples
- Audit types and techniques - planning, methods, execution, opening/exit meetings
- Audit report and follow-up activities, findings, corrective actions, root cause analysis
- Audit scenarios - In-house or supplier verification.
Who Should Attend
In-house Auditors and Consultants-including those covering BRC, SQF, GlobalG.A.P. and FSSC 2200 (Self Assessment Tools will be available depending on class)