Complimentary presentations on hot topics given by the SCS Food & Ag
Register for Upcoming webinars:
April 24 – Food Safety Management can be a Risky
This webinar defines and describes the concept of risk assessment and
management and its application in driving Food Safety (HACCP), Food Defense
(TACCP) and Food Vulnerability (VACCP) as a cohesive tool in a Food Safety
here to register.
May 4 - Product Development – How Product Developers affect Food
This webinar will touch on the different stages of the Development of
Products and how Food Safety affects the decisions made during the process.
The presenter will provide a fictional situation where a product is developed
to illustrate the key stages of R&D where Food Safety must be considered in
order to achieve success and ensure the end consumer is safe.
here to register.
Visit the SCS Resource
Page for previously recorded webinars. Filter by topic: Food
Safety and click on each topic for a full description
Interested in public or on-site training for your
team? Contact your SCS Representative or Diane Dulmage, SCS
Training Manager 510-452-8003 firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Touch-base Tuesday Webinars
- How the Produce Rule compares to GGAP and Primus GFS for Agricultural
- The new Fair Trade USA Agricultural Production Standard
- FSMA and GLOBALG.A.P. Certification
- Produce Safety Rule (PSA) overview
- Reduce Risk with Import/Export Testing + MRL Management (in 2
- Agricultural Field Sampling
- Frequently Asked Questions about GLOBALG.A.P.
- Soils and Food Safety
- Sample Size and Acceptance Criteria
- GLOBALG.A.P. Version 5 updates
- Transitioning From PrimusGFS To GLOBALG.A.P.
- Sustainable Sourcing Solutions in Food and Agriculture
- Harmonizing Food Safety and Sustainability in Fresh Produce
- SQF Version 8 - Seamless transitioning from Version 7.2
- Easy Guide to Non-GMO Project Verification
- Chemical Residue Testing for Food Safety
- Introduction to GFSI audits
- Food Safety Concerns, FSMA Update and GFSI
- Supplier Approval Programs
- Food Safety SQF V7.2 - Keys To Compliance
- BRC Food Safety - Upgrading From HACCP or GMP
- FSMA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Rule
- Environmental Monitoring - Are You Doing Enough?
- Streamline & Simplify your Food Safety Document Development &
- Does Your Internal Audit Dig Deep Enough?
- Food Defense and Root Cause Analysis
- HACCP Concepts
- Deviations and Changing SOPs
- Environmental Monitoring, Root Cause Analysis and Food Defense
- Traceability, GFSI and FSMA
- Notice of Unusual Occurrences and Corrective Actions (NUOCA)
- Using Control Charts to Monitor the Effectiveness of your System
- SCS Global Services: Your Source for Certification and Testing
- Food Safety - The Auditor's View