Touch-base Tuesday Webinars
Complementary presentations on hot topics given by the SCS Food & Ag
Join SCS industry experts for informative live webinars exploring food
safety and related topics. Offered on the 3rd Tuesday of each month
from 10am -11am PT!
Register for Upcoming webinars:
February 9 - Understanding SQF Edition 8.0 Food Safety Code for Food
Learn the basics of SQF’s new category (FSC 24) that has been developed
specifically for Retail/Wholesale Grocers.
Click here to
Feb 20 - Introducing AgSafe: Our valued partner in On-Farm Worker
AgSafe, an SCS partner, trains ag industry employers, supervisors and farm
workers in critical issues impacting worker safety, health, and human
resources, and food safety. Hear about top regulatory requirements and learn
about their trainings, including an Agricultural Safety Certificate Program,
and Food Safety short courses: Harvest Protocol for Supervisors and Farmworkers
and Tailgate Training Essentials (with materials).
Click here to
Mar 20 – GFSI and EFI Benefits
Help your operation benefit from synergies in food safety and social
compliance. Join the webinar to learn about the Equitable Food Initiative (EFI)
program and its acceptance of GFSI-benchmarked certificates.
Click here to
Visit the SCS Resource
Page for previously recorded webinars. Filter by topic: Food
Safety and click on each topic for a full description
Interested in public or on-site training for your
team? Contact your SCS Representative or Diane Dulmage, SCS
Training Manager 510-452-8003 firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Touch-base Tuesday Webinars
- How the Produce Rule compares to GGAP and Primus GFS for Agricultural
- The new Fair Trade USA Agricultural Production Standard
- FSMA and GLOBALG.A.P. Certification
- Produce Safety Rule (PSA) overview
- Reduce Risk with Import/Export Testing + MRL Management (in 2 parts)
- Agricultural Field Sampling
- Frequently Asked Questions about GLOBALG.A.P.
- Soils and Food Safety
- Sample Size and Acceptance Criteria
- GLOBALG.A.P. Version 5 updates
- Transitioning From PrimusGFS To GLOBALG.A.P.
- Sustainable Sourcing Solutions in Food and Agriculture
- Harmonizing Food Safety and Sustainability in Fresh Produce
- SQF Version 8 - Seamless transitioning from Version 7.2
- Easy Guide to Non-GMO Project Verification
- Chemical Residue Testing for Food Safety
- Introduction to GFSI audits
- Food Safety Concerns, FSMA Update and GFSI
- Supplier Approval Programs
- Food Safety SQF V7.2 - Keys To Compliance
- BRC Food Safety - Upgrading From HACCP or GMP
- FSMA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Rule
- Environmental Monitoring - Are You Doing Enough?
- Streamline & Simplify your Food Safety Document Development &
- Does Your Internal Audit Dig Deep Enough?
- Food Defense and Root Cause Analysis
- HACCP Concepts
- Deviations and Changing SOPs
- Environmental Monitoring, Root Cause Analysis and Food Defense
- Traceability, GFSI and FSMA
- Notice of Unusual Occurrences and Corrective Actions (NUOCA)
- Using Control Charts to Monitor the Effectiveness of your System
- SCS Global Services: Your Source for Certification and Testing
- Food Safety - The Auditor's View