Touch-base Tuesday Webinars
Complementary presentations on hot topics given by the SCS Food & Ag Team
Join SCS industry experts for informative live webinars exploring food safety and related topics. Offered on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 10am -11am PT!
Register for Upcoming webinars:
December 19 - Organic Certification - Getting Started
This webinar will give you the basics - the ins and outs of Organic Certification for food processors and ingredient manufacturers.
Click here to register.
January 16 - Understanding SQF Edition 8.0 Food Safety Code for Food Retail
Learn the basics of SQF’s new category (FSC 24) that has been developed specifically for Retail/Wholesale Grocers.
Click here to register.
Visit the SCS Resource Page for previously recorded webinars. Filter by topic: Food Safety and click on each topic for a full description
Interested in public or on-site training for your team? Contact your SCS Representative or Diane Dulmage, SCS Training Manager 510-452-8003 firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Touch-base Tuesday Webinars
- How the Produce Rule compares to GGAP and Primus GFS for Agricultural Operations
- The new Fair Trade USA Agricultural Production Standard
- FSMA and GLOBALG.A.P. Certification
- Produce Safety Rule (PSA) overview
- Reduce Risk with Import/Export Testing + MRL Management (in 2 parts)
- Agricultural Field Sampling
- Frequently Asked Questions about GLOBALG.A.P.
- Soils and Food Safety
- Sample Size and Acceptance Criteria
- GLOBALG.A.P. Version 5 updates
- Transitioning From PrimusGFS To GLOBALG.A.P.
- Sustainable Sourcing Solutions in Food and Agriculture
- Harmonizing Food Safety and Sustainability in Fresh Produce
- SQF Version 8 - Seamless transitioning from Version 7.2
- Easy Guide to Non-GMO Project Verification
- Chemical Residue Testing for Food Safety
- Introduction to GFSI audits
- Food Safety Concerns, FSMA Update and GFSI
- Supplier Approval Programs
- Food Safety SQF V7.2 - Keys To Compliance
- BRC Food Safety - Upgrading From HACCP or GMP
- FSMA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Rule
- Environmental Monitoring - Are You Doing Enough?
- Streamline & Simplify your Food Safety Document Development & Management
- Does Your Internal Audit Dig Deep Enough?
- Food Defense and Root Cause Analysis
- HACCP Concepts
- Deviations and Changing SOPs
- Environmental Monitoring, Root Cause Analysis and Food Defense
- Traceability, GFSI and FSMA
- Notice of Unusual Occurrences and Corrective Actions (NUOCA)
- Using Control Charts to Monitor the Effectiveness of your System
- SCS Global Services: Your Source for Certification and Testing
- Food Safety - The Auditor's View