SQF Advanced Practitioner Course
As an SQF Training Center we provide knowledge and support materials to help you develop, implement, and manage an SQF food safety and quality system.
Fees: Cost varies by sign-up date and number of attendees- see registration link
Fees include: training, material binder,
lunch and certificate
The SQF Advanced Practitioner course version 7.2 is a two-day course designed for the current SQF practitioner who is seeking further education on how to improve and maintain their company’s SQF System. The SQF Advanced Practitioner course provides the tools needed to improve and advance the food safety system in the facility and manage the ongoing maintenance of the SQF Program.
The activity-based course addresses the following three areas:
- Using the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the SQF system
- Best practices on how to conduct internal audit
- Take internal audit results and assign risk and criticalities – observations and gaps that require immediate action
- Utilizing the corrective action/preventive action process as a tool to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Best practices for developing corrective action and preventative action processes for collaboration and effective implementation.
- Tips and tools for measuring and develop trend analysis
- Improving the demonstration of management’s commitment and developing and prioritizing key performance indicators.
- Improve operational efficiencies and quality and creating KPIs
- Take the results of the trend analysis to create an action plan and opportunities for System improvement
- How to build a food safety program that includes an ROI.
Who Should Attend/Prerequisites:
This is a dynamic hands on class that requires attendees to have a clear understanding and experience with Internal Audits, Corrective and Preventative Action (root cause analysis), and good attention to detail skills.
To ensure an optimal learning experience and fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that participants meet the following pre-requisites prior to attending the course:
- Must have been through at least one successful (C-complies rating or higher) SQF certification/ re-certification process as the designated SQF practitioner
- Successfully completed a HACCP training class that includes a final assessment
- Successfully completed the Implementing SQF Systems examination