SCS MRL Management and testing applies to any fresh produce item. High-value fresh fruit and vegetable exports are prime candidates, such as table grapes, apples, berries, peaches and other stone fruit.
Prepare a Plan to Export
As you plan for your next growing season, select SCS to:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your pest management plan with our staff agronomists, chemists and entomologists.
- Predict your residue levels for each product, using our extensive pesticide residue application database
- Compare your predicted pesticide levels to each country's maximum residue levels (MRLs)
- Determine which country of import MRLs present risks
- Create an export plan that minimizes risk
Expert experience and knowledge of pesticides and usage patterns allow us to focus our tests on those classes of compounds most likely to result in residues that exceed the relevant MRLs. Targeted testing enables us to control costs and give you the information you need. At your request, SCS will work directly with your current pest control advisor (PCA) to keep your in-house team fully engaged and informed.