Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is a cradle-to-grave assessment now being used to support supply chain management, optimize product design and operational efficiencies, satisfy customer requests, differentiate products in the marketplace, and establish policies. Reliable, scientifically rigorous LCA results are essential if users are to be empowered to make the best decisions.
Who Should Attend:
- Company representatives who manage internal LCA studies or who want to know learn more about the many applications of LCA.
- Government agencies officials who want to consider applications of LCA from a policy perspective and become more familiar with its strengths and weaknesses.
- Environmental NGOs who want to understand how LCA addresses environmental issues.
- LCA Practitioners who want to familiarize themselves with the iterative process, environmental characterization provisions, and indicator metrics and algorithms contained in the LEO‐SCS-002 standard, currently undergoing public review under the ANSI process.
LCA Webinar Series
- January 17, 2013: Goal and scope
- February 21, 2013: LCI analysis
- March 21, 2013: LCIA
- April 18, 2013: Interpretation, Data Quality, and Critical Review
- May 16, 2013: LCO-SCS-002 Framework
- June 20, 2013: Resource Depletion Group + Hazardous/Radioactive Wastes Group
- July 18, 2013: Land Use Ecological Impacts Group
- August 15, 2013: GHG/BC Emissions Group
- September 19, 2013: Regional Environmental Impacts from Emissions Group
- October 17, 2013: Human Health Impacts from Emissions Group
LCA Overview Course | Mar 5th, 2013
Provides an Introduction to LCA Principles, a review of key provisions of ISO 14040, and a summary of key revisions to LEO-SCS-002.
LCA Essentials and Opportunities | Aug. 28 - 30, 2012This course will provide you with an understanding of LCA essentials, allow you to dig deeper into the science, and shed light on the wide range of LCA applications and opportunities.